Don’t people say that’s the time where deep thoughts occur the most? Or is it the ‘right before bed‘ or in a car without the radio on? I notice I think the most in the shower. I seem to get the best ideas, plans, life decisions and answers to problems in there. I probably spend 20% washing, and the other 80% thinking with my back faced against hot water. I’m actually writing this in the shower now. No, totally kidding (: but really, I know I’m not the only one that thinks the shower is one of the best places to just have completely to yourself, where no one can bother you, or constantly bang on the bathroom door; but then again I’m the only child.